Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
To ensure you get the maximum enjoyment from your Driver Dynamics experience and to avoid any unnecessary disappointment, please read over the following terms and conditions carefully.
- All courses and gift vouchers purchased through Driver Dynamics are non-refundable, but are fully transferable.
- If you wish to reschedule your course date, please do so at least 7 business days before your booked date. Failure to do so will result in a $50.00 reschedule fee within 7 BUSINESS days of the course.
- Courses will not be rescheduled within 2 business days of your booking date.
- Note that our office is open from 8.30am until 4.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- If you do not attend your scheduled course, regardless of your excuse, your position is classed as a forfeit - this includes (but is not limited to):
- weather conditions
- work requirements
- vehicle problems
- family crisis and
- health problems
- It is YOUR responsibility to know where you need to go and to arrive on time.
- If you arrive at the venue late on the day of your course, for safety reasons you will not be permitted to participate in the course. Participants who arrive late will forfeit their booking. You must not interrupt Driver Dynamics instructors if you are late.
- Failure to produce a current driver’s license (or learners permit) at any of our courses will result in a forfeit of that course. You cannot drive if you are unlicensed. If you attend the course as a Learner, you must provide a fully licensed driver for the day.
- The name(s) and spelling on the booking confirmation is the name of registered person to do the course and a certificate will only be presented in that name. If the listed name is not the name of the person attending on the day or is incorrectly spelt, it is your responsibility to advise us of the correct details at least 2 business days before the course.
- Please note that certificates will only be issued to participants upon completion of the course (if you do not stay until the end of the course, you will NOT receive a certificate).
- Replacement certificates will be provided by request at a cost.
* If the course you are attending does not issue a certificate please disregard the above paragraph.
- A strict .00 alcohol policy for drivers attending our courses applies.
- Dogs or pets of any kind are not permitted.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK US FOR EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS,
AS REFUSAL OFTEN OFFENDS
PLEASE DO NOT BRING SPECTATORS WITH YOU AS THEY WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY
Click here to download this as a PDF
If you have any further queries, you can email us, fill in our online form or call 1300 652 693